Finding yourself facing criminal charges can be scary, confusing, and frustrating. A criminal record resulting from a conviction on any type of charges can have lasting and far-reaching results that can affect everything from your ability to work to your rights to educational assistance and even to vote. You could face penalties that last for just a few days or weeks, or they could stay with you for the rest of your life.
Our experience team of trial attorney will put their extensive legal experience to work for you. We will work with you to put together the most aggressive defense possible; to protect your freedom, and, most importantly to protect your rights.
Why You Need An Experienced Attorney
At Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Group, our practice is dedicated to a single focus: criminal law. We have helped clients all over the state of Oklahoma in both state courts and federal courts prove their innocence in all types of cases. We have tried cases ranging from charges of simple white collar crimes and drug possession to murder in the 1st degree.
When you’re facing the possibility of losing your freedom, you can’t afford to take legal advice from or put your faith in just any Oklahoma criminal defense lawyers that pop up in a Google search. You need attentive and aggressive representation.
As arguments and investigations continue and evidence is discussed, seemingly minor charges can become more serious and the potential for serious and life-changing penalties can develop suddenly. Standing in a criminal courtroom, facing a judge or jury alone is not a situation you want to be in. There is a saying that goes, “A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.” That may not be the most polite way to say it, but the point behind it is true.
Our criminal defense team will give you their undivided attention and one-on-one legal representation. Unlike other firms that may promote themselves as a team of criminal defense lawyers, when you are working with us, We will only be answering to you. You’ll never be shuffled from one person to another or asked to wait for a call back while another busy attorney is located and consulted.
Consultations are free and we can answer your questions about any of the following topics and more:
- Oklahoma City DUI Defense
- How Is A DUI Defined In Oklahoma?
- What Happens After Someone Is Pulled Over On Suspicion Of DUI?
- How Can An Attorney Help Someone To Get Out Immediately?
- How Does A Prior Arrest Or Conviction Impact A DUI Case?
- What Factors Cause DUI Charges To Be Enhanced Or Aggravated?
- What Happens At The Scene Of A Drunk Driving Accident?
- What Are The Common Drug-Related Cases That You Handle?
- Are Drug-DUI Cases Harder to Defend?
- How Is A Drug Offense Determined To Be Misdemeanor Or Felony Drug Charges?
- Can Police Execute A Warrantless Search If They Suspect Drugs?
- How Is Marijuana Possession Treated In Oklahoma?
- What if I’m pulled over on suspicion of using drugs?
- An Overview Of Assault And Battery Charges
- How Are Assault And Battery Charges Defined In Oklahoma?
- Suing After Violent Assault
- What Happens If An Alleged Victim Retracts Allegations Of Assault?
- How Is A Domestic Violence Charge Defined In Oklahoma?
- How Is A Domestic Violence Charge Determined To Be A Misdemeanor Or A Felony?
- Will I Be Prohibited From Seeing My Children In A Domestic Violence Case?
- What is the process of discovery in a criminal case?
- What does discovery mean in a criminal case?
- What can I do to mitigate my case after an arrest?
- What happens in the first 24 hours after an arrest?
- What paperwork do I leave with when I get out of jail?
Consult An Experienced Criminal Attorney
If you are facing criminal charges in the Oklahoma City metro area, Oklahoma County, or surrounding areas, it’s important to talk to an experienced Oklahoma criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. The more time your attorney has to work on your planning and constructing your defense, the more likely you are to see good results for your case.
If you’re facing any type of criminal charges in Oklahoma, you can reach us online anytime or call (405) 250-6769 to schedule a free consultation. We’ll be happy to go over the details of your case, give you an honest and free evaluation of your situation, and discuss exactly what we can do to help you.