Being charged with a crime can be scary, confusing and frustrating. You need attentive and aggressive representation. I will listen to you and put my extensive legal experience as a former prosecutor and trial attorney to work in your case.
- Oklahoma City DUI Defense
- How Is A DUI Defined In Oklahoma?
- What Happens After Someone Is Pulled Over On Suspicion Of DUI?
- How Can An Attorney Help Someone To Get Out Immediately?
- How Does A Prior Arrest Or Conviction Impact A DUI Case?
- What Factors Cause DUI Charges To Be Enhanced Or Aggravated?
- What Happens At The Scene Of A Drunk Driving Accident?
- What Are The Common Drug Related Cases That You Handle?
- Are Drug-DUI Cases Harder to Defend?
- How Is A Drug Offense Determined To Be A Misdemeanor Or A Felony?
- Can Police Execute A Warrantless Search If They Suspect Drugs?
- How Is Marijuana Possession Treated In Oklahoma?
- What if I’m pulled over on suspicion of using drugs?
- An Overview Of Assault And Battery Charges
- How Are Assault And Battery Charges Defined In Oklahoma?
- Suing After Violent Assault
- What Happens If An Alleged Victim Retracts Allegations Of Assault?
- How Is A Domestic Violence Charge Defined In Oklahoma?
- How Is A Domestic Violence Charge Determined To Be A Misdemeanor Or A Felony?
- Will I Be Prohibited From Seeing My Children In A Domestic Violence Case?
- What is the process of discovery in a criminal case?
- What does discovery mean in a criminal case?
- What can I do to mitigate my case after an arrest?
- What happens in the first 24 hours after an arrest?
- What paperwork do I leave with when I get out of jail?